Appliance Repair Kitchenaid
Looking for reliable KitchenAid appliance repair service? Need maintenance to keep your appliances in top shape?
MayDone has highly skilled technicians who specialize in troubleshooting and repairing KitchenAid appliances. We offer regular service, repairs, and maintenance for your kitchen and laundry appliances using genuine KitchenAid parts.
With years of experience serving the Greater Toronto Area, Our company is committed to providing the best service in Canada. Whether your KitchenAid model is not cooling, heating, or draining, our troubleshooting professionals can fix the issue and get it working correctly again.
Contact us! We online 24/7 for professional services and repairs for your KitchenAid appliances. We’ll repair your appliance and provide long-term solutions so you can enjoy them for years to come.
list of serviceable Kitchenaid appliances:
KitchenAid Refrigerator Repair
If your KitchenAid refrigerator is not cooling or freezing the ice cream, reach out to MayDone for reliable repair services. Our skilled technicians specialize in KitchenAid refrigerator repair, including wine coolers, built-in models, stand-alone units, and freezers.
Our friendly customer representatives are knowledgeable about all KitchenAid models and can assist with any questions you have regarding parts and services.
Contact MayDone for assistance with any concerns regarding your KitchenAid fridge:
- Freezer failing to freeze food properly
- Door not closing correctly
- Unusual banging noises
- Food spoiling quickly despite correct settings
- Leaking or malfunctioning ice maker
- Continual freezing or drainage issues with the drain hose
Our dedicated service experts are available seven days a week, including evenings and holidays, to provide prompt repair solutions for your KitchenAid refrigerator.
KitchenAid Washing Machine Repair
Is your KitchenAid washing machine acting up and causing a laundry backlog? Don’t wait any longer! Reach out to MayDone and let our skilled technicians troubleshoot and resolve the issue.
Our experts can ensure proper functioning of your GE washing machine, from filling and spinning to rinsing and draining. We specialize in fixing common errors and issues, such as:
- Washer not starting
- Filter replacement
- Banging noises and other anomalies
- Error messages
- Timer malfunction
- Leaking seals, pumps, or valves
- Washer not filling, spinning, or draining
- Strange or burning smells
- Door or lid not opening or latching correctly, or leaks
Our team of qualified professionals is available 7 days a week, including holidays, to provide reliable repair services for your KitchenAid washing machine.
KitchenAid Dryer Repair
Experiencing issues with your KitchenAid dryer? Don’t fret! Give MayDone a call and let our customer service representatives assist you. Our highly trained technicians have the necessary Technical Standards and Safety Authority Certificates to troubleshoot and resolve your dryer problems. We specialize in fixing a range of issues, including:
- The dryer not tumbling despite being turned on
- Strange noises, vibrations, or burning smells
- Non-functional selection dial or timer
- Clothes remaining damp or emitting unpleasant odors after the allotted drying time
- Plugged-in dryer that’s not working
- Lack of heating when the dryer is turned on
- The dryer stopping abruptly after starting
Put your trust in our skilled professionals and let us repair your KitchenAid dryer today!
KitchenAid Dishwasher Repair
Looking for reliable repair and maintenance services for your KitchenAid dishwasher in the Greater Toronto area? Look no further, MayDone is here to ensure your dishwasher and other kitchen appliances are in optimal working condition. Give our customer service experts a call if you’re experiencing any of the following issues with your KitchenAid dishwasher:
- Not draining properly.
- Stops unexpectedly during a cycle.
- Dishes are not clean or dry after a wash.
- Water leakage.
- Unusual noises during operation.
- Insufficient water supply.
- Fails to power on.
Contact us to schedule repairs for your KitchenAid model.
KitchenAid Microwave Repair
Looking for KitchenAid microwave repair services? Look no further! KitchenAid offers a range of microwaves, including over-the-range, convection, grill, and solo models, each packed with unique features such as sensor cook, moisture sensor, Glass Touch Bottom Control, Fingerprint Resistant, Low Profile Design or slim OTR, WiFi connectivity, and Hood Auto Connectivity. No matter the type or model of your KitchenAid microwave, whether it’s over-the-range, countertop, or built-in, our KitchenAid technicians are ready to provide quick and professional assistance.
Experiencing issues with your KitchenAid microwave? From malfunctioning to display errors, our team at MayDone can tackle any problem you may encounter. Get in touch with our appliance repair experts if you’re facing any of the following troubles with your microwave:
- Microwave not working
- Microwave turns on but doesn’t heat
- Display and/or over-the-range not functioning
- Slow cooking times
- Noises or sticking from the turntable
Don’t wait! Contact us now for immediate and reliable KitchenAid microwave repair services.
KitchenAid Range Hood Repair
At MayDone, we specialize in KitchenAid hood repair. Our team of KitchenAid technicians is well-equipped to handle any problem you may encounter with your hood, whether it’s a wall mount or under cabinet model. We offer same-day diagnosis and service for series 5000 and 7000, ranging from 30” to 36” in size.
Common issues we can easily address include:
- Non-working vent hood fan
- Malfunctioning hood
- Lights that have stopped working
- Noisy exhaust fan
To quickly resolve your KitchenAid hood problem, simply reach out to our professional repairmen. You can submit a request online or give us a call us.
KitchenAid Range, Oven and Stove Repair
Having trouble with your KitchenAid oven or stove? Don’t worry! MayDone is here to help. Our skilled technicians offer professional and same-day service for all your KitchenAid appliance repairs.
If you’re experiencing any of these common issues with your KitchenAid oven or stove, reach out to us:
- The oven is not heating up properly.
- The oven door doesn’t open or close smoothly.
- The broiler is not functioning.
- Food bakes unevenly.
- Self-cleaning feature is not working.
- The oven light needs frequent replacement.
- The stove element stays on even when turned off.
- Sparks or unusual noises occur when turning the stove element on or off.
- The stove element fails to light up or heat up.
You can count on our friendly service representatives, who are available 24/7, including holidays and weekends. Trust us for all your KitchenAid oven repairs!