Maybe you have just remodelled your kitchen, meaning that it is a good time to invest into a new fridge. Anyhow, in case you are tired of all the hassle that comes with changes in the household, Maydone Appliance Repair will seamlessly disconnect your old fridge and install a new one. We will make sure it functions well and will give you fridge maintenance tips.
Furthermore, we also offer fridge disposal services if you are wondering what to do with your old one. Enjoy our service excellence and a $30 off promotion for first time customers. If you a returning customer, you also get $20 off. Save your time on energy on more important things than a new refrigerator.
Be Waste Free. We will install the new fridge and take your old one.
Fridge Installation Services in East York
Fridge Installation Services in North York
Fridge Installation Services in Mississauga
Fridge Installation Services in Scarborough
Fridge Installation Services in Richmond Hill
Fridge Installation Services in Oakville
Fridge Installation Services in Toronto
Fridge Installation Services in Vaughan
Fridge Installation Services in Markham
Fridge Installation Services in Brampton
Fridge Installation Services in Aurora
Fridge Installation Services in Ajax
Fridge Installation Services in Bolton
Fridge Installation Services in Burlington
Fridge Installation Services in Schomberg
Fridge Installation Services in Stouffville
Fridge Installation Services in King City
Fridge Installation Services in Maple
Fridge Installation Services in Woodbridge
Fridge Installation Services in Milton
Fridge Installation Services in Thornhill
Fridge Installation Services in Pickering
Fridge Installation Services in Unionville
Fridge Installation Services in Etobicoke
Fridge Installation Services in Concord
Fridge Installation Services in Georgetown
Fridge Installation Services in Nobleton
Fridge Installation Services in Newmarket
The Service Call charge applied toward the repair price. If you choose not to, the service call would cost you a minimum of $99, depending on the Brand of Appliance and Area.
The cost of installing a fridge in Toronto can vary depending on the type, size, and model you choose. Depending on what kind of installation is necessary for your fridge, the cost could range anywhere from $100 to $400 or more. If you are replacing an existing appliance with a newer model, you may need to pay additional costs for parts and labor. For example, if you want to install a water line for your new refrigerator or freezer, this cost would be separate from the cost of installation itself.
In addition to the cost of installation, you may also need to factor in other related expenses such as delivery fees and taxes. Delivery fees may vary depending on how far away your home is from the store where you purchased your fridge; the farther away it is, the higher the cost will likely be. Taxes are also something that should be taken into consideration when budgeting for an installation cost in Toronto; these taxes vary by city but can add up significantly to your final cost.
It’s important to keep in mind that while DIY installation is possible with some models of refrigerators and freezers, professional installation from a licensed technician is highly recommended. This ensures that good safety protocols are followed during installation, as well as any guidelines set forth by the manufacturer of your appliance. Professional technicians will also guarantee their workmanship by providing warranties and other assurances that protect homeowners against any potential problems down the road.
Installing and leveling your refrigerator is an important step in ensuring the fridge runs correctly and efficiently. If done correctly, it can save money on energy bills, as well as prevent unnecessary wear and tear on the fridge. The following steps will help you install and level your fridge for optimal performance:
1. Clear a space for your fridge: Make sure to clear enough space around your fridge for proper ventilation. This means removing any objects blocking the fridge’s back or sides, such as cabinets or furniture. Additionally, make sure to leave enough room to open the fridge’s doors without obstruction.
2. Prepare a level surface: If possible, place foam padding (which can be purchased at most home improvement stores) underneath the fridge to create a level surface. This helps ensure the fridge is level when installed so that it operates efficiently over time.
3. Connect power supply: Connect the fridge to its power supply and plug it into an outlet before pushing it into its final position. Check that all connections are secure before continuing with installation of your refrigerator.
4. Position fridge: Carefully push/pull the refrigerator into its desired position in relation to other appliances and fixtures in the kitchen. Make sure there is enough clearance between cabinet doors and refrigerator handles when they are opened simultaneously; if needed, adjust the distances between them by moving either side slightly until satisfactory results are met – too little space may cause damage to surrounding objects or reduce necessary airflow around the fridge’s backside when operating, which lowers efficiency and can lead to increased energy costs over time!
5. Leveling procedure: To ensure optimal performance from your fridge, use a spirit leveler (which can be found at hardware stores) to check if it is indeed level by placing it across both sides of top shelf- this should read “0” when reading from left to right or vice versa – if not, you may have to adjust legs on bottom of appliance until satisfactory results are reached; this will also require periodic adjustments throughout life of appliance due to settling or vibrations caused by normal operation which could cause eventual misalignment in future!
6 Test run: After installation is complete, give your refrigerator a test run by leaving it running overnight with food inside to make sure everything was properly installed and leveled off; this will also help you get used control panel functions while giving assurance that all parts were connected tightly so there won’t be any issues down line caused by loose connections/connectors causing malfunctions later down road!